Last Updated: July 24, 2020
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, fill out a form, make a purchase, connect with a service requestor or provider, request or respond to a quote, prepare or accept a work order, submit an invoice, request customer support, register for a user conference, complete a survey, or otherwise communicate with us or through the Services. The types of information we may collect include your basic user information, contact information, financial information (including, but not limited to pricing, invoice, costs, and budget information), customer data, transactional data, business information (including, but not limited to, industry, number of facilities, property and asset data, business location, maintenance information and preventative maintenance schedule, number of technicians, and taxpayer identification number), payment information, feedback, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services. When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We may collect system log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to background check firms, insurance brokers and agents, and publicly available sources.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services users request, such as, but not limited to, the service provider directory and service provider ratings;
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, training opportunities and events offered by Corrigo and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor, evaluate and analyze trends, data, transactions, usage and activities in connection with our Services and make recommendations and provide guidance based on the foregoing;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Corrigo and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Assess customer satisfaction;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, third-party payment processors, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With other users of the Services that you choose to connect with through the Services;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Corrigo or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Corrigo and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may share business name, contact information, ratings, number of work orders performed through the Corrigo Services, and other information in a service provider’s profile with our enterprise users in connection with making recommendations to those enterprise users.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information without restriction, including for analytics, business intelligence and benchmarking purposes.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Corrigo takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
Corrigo is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Account Information. You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Location Information. When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. We currently require this location information in order to use our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use our Services. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Corrigo by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts. With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.