We’re continuing to enhance Corrigo Enterprise
Enhanced features available in the next Update for Corrigo Enterprise:
ENHANCED Asset Management.
Already-robust Asset management features and usability are greatly enhanced.
Asset details are available through a user-friendly page with all important Asset metrics and attributes in one place.
Easily view and access Work Orders, PM/RMs (Preventive and Recurring Maintenance schedules), Incidents, and Refrigerant Circuits associated with an Asset.
A photo gallery includes all pictures of each Asset, including pictures attached to work orders.
A Replace Recommendation warning is now displayed for equipment-type Assets meeting the criteria for replacement.
Visually indicates number of months remaining in the useful life of an Asset.
NEW Smart Dispatch.
If you have one or more teams of technicians with a dispatcher or customer service representative who does scheduling and assignment, you’ll love the new dispatch enhancements! Team communication and efficiency will benefit from many time-saving new features.
Simple, calendar-based drag-and-drop scheduling for technician management allows a dispatcher to see the day view for multiple technicians and make assignments and scheduling changes interactively.
Smart Dispatch also helps the dispatcher to automatically pick the right
tech and assign the Work Order. Make the best assignment based on
availability, proximity, area serviced, tech’s skill set, and online status of techs. Vacations and holidays are taken into account. Quick access is also provided to all unscheduled Work Orders a Tech owns.
More Recently-Enhanced Features:
- NEW Incident Management. Corrigo can now help you identify incidents, quickly react and respond to them, notify interested parties, and document follow-up investigations and new preventative measures. Learn More
- NEW Visits. Brings visibility and accountability to janitorial, lawncare, snow removal and other repetitive services, minimizing operational overhead. Ensures that customers only pay for work performed and providers/subcontractors are recognized for their performance.
- NEW Work Templates. Create intricate multi-subject, multi-point inspections. Define standardized projects involving multiple tasks and resources. Roll out projects and tasks across entire portfolios — or surgically targeted locations — with a few clicks. Learn More
- NEW Turns for Property Management. Incorporating our advanced Inspections and Work Templates functionality, Turns also includes a flexible dashboard for quick visibility into open and recently completed Turns.
- ENHANCED Materials Management: Replenishment Orders. Replenishment Replenishment orders save end user time and improve the accuracy of materials management. Corrigo Enterprise clients were already tracking materials used on work orders against stock locations such as warehouses and trucks. Now, reordering parts and supplies (MRO) can be significantly automated. Powerful mobile integration also simplifies the process of receiving new inventory. Learn more
- NEW Refrigerant Tracking. Designed in partnership with our clients: robust, easy-to-use new refrigerant tracking for companies who use refrigeration intensively. Fully supports proper record keeping and regulatory compliance reporting for compliance with EPA section 608, including 2019 updates to the standard. Learn more
- Procedures. Powerful new field intelligence! For inspections, recurring preventive/scheduled maintenance, and other situations where you want to capture/maintain asset data. Learn more
- Warranty management. If you’re not yet managing Manufacturer or Service Pro warranties in Corrigo, recent updates bring even more reasons to do so. Learn more
- Connected Technicians (your internal crew) can share a work order! Secondary Assignees can check-in/out of Work Orders, receive alerts, add costs, notes, pictures, and more. Enhance your team effectiveness and help specialized techs work together.
- Mobile apps. Complete Procedures, add manufacturer warranties, display a list of active warranties for an asset – all from the Corrigo Enterprise mobile app. Remote wipe, download file attachments, and more settings to change permissions are also now available on the mobile app.
- Share information across your team. Enable sharing of information that’s applicable to multiple work orders.
- Service Pro price lists are easier to use than ever! These price lists now can be viewed and exported by new categories of Enterprise users.
- Integrations. Global custom fields can now be added to integrations which your Corrigo System Administrators can edit as needed directly.
ENHANCED Dozens more user-requested enhancements also included for reporting, PM/RM management, Charge Codes, Refrigerant Circuit Tracking, document management, time cards, mobile apps, warnings and alerts, Customer/Store Portal, integrations, Proposals, mass import/export, inventory management, refrigerant tracking, custom fields, additional languages, web services and integration support, & many other features of Corrigo Enterprise.