We’re continuing to enhance Corrigo Enterprise
Enhanced features available in the most recent Update for Corrigo Enterprise:
- Procedures. Powerful new field intelligence! For inspections, recurring preventive/scheduled maintenance, and other situations where you want to capture/maintain asset data. Capture pictures on each step & create Work Orders when you identify work that needs to be done, all in the Corrigo Enterprise and CorrigoPro mobile apps. Rollup reports are also available for bringing together site inspection data for capital planning.
- Warranty management. If you’re not yet managing Manufacturer or Service Pro warranties in Corrigo, this Update brings even more reasons to do so.
- Connected Technicians (your internal crew) can share a work order! Secondary Assignees can check-in/out of Work Orders, receive alerts, add costs, notes, pictures, and more. Enhance your team effectiveness and help specialized techs work together.
- Mobile apps. Complete Procedures, add manufacturer warranties, display a list of active warranties for an asset – all from the Corrigo Enterprise mobile app. Remote wipe, download file attachments, and more settings to change permissions are also now available on the mobile app.
- Share information across your team. Enable sharing of information that’s applicable to multiple work orders.
- Service Pro price lists are easier to use than ever! These price lists now can be viewed and exported by new categories of Enterprise users.
- Integrations. Global custom fields can now be added to integrations which your Corrigo System Administrators can edit as needed directly.
Dozens more user-requested enhancements are also included for reporting, shared working documents, time cards, mobile apps, integrations, import/export, additional languages, & many other features of Corrigo Enterprise.