We’re continuing to enhance Corrigo Enterprise
Enhanced features available in the next Update for Corrigo Enterprise:
ENHANCED Materials Management: Replenishment Orders
Replenishment orders save end user time and improve the accuracy of materials management.
Corrigo Enterprise clients were already tracking materials used on work orders against stock locations such as warehouses and trucks. Now, reordering parts and supplies (MRO) can be significantly automated. Powerful mobile integration also simplifies the process of receiving new inventory. Learn more
NEW Refrigerant Tracking
Designed in partnership with our clients: robust, easy-to-use new refrigerant tracking for companies who use refrigeration intensively. Fully supports proper record keeping and regulatory compliance reporting for compliance with EPA section 608, including 2019 updates to the standard. Learn more
- Procedures. Powerful new field intelligence! For inspections, recurring preventive/scheduled maintenance, and other situations where you want to capture/maintain asset data. Learn more
- Warranty management. If you’re not yet managing Manufacturer or Service Pro warranties in Corrigo, recent updates bring even more reasons to do so. Learn more
- Connected Technicians (your internal crew) can share a work order! Secondary Assignees can check-in/out of Work Orders, receive alerts, add costs, notes, pictures, and more. Enhance your team effectiveness and help specialized techs work together.
- Mobile apps. Complete Procedures, add manufacturer warranties, display a list of active warranties for an asset – all from the Corrigo Enterprise mobile app. Remote wipe, download file attachments, and more settings to change permissions are also now available on the mobile app.
- Share information across your team. Enable sharing of information that’s applicable to multiple work orders.
- Service Pro price lists are easier to use than ever! These price lists now can be viewed and exported by new categories of Enterprise users.
- Integrations. Global custom fields can now be added to integrations which your Corrigo System Administrators can edit as needed directly.
Dozens more user-requested enhancements also included for reporting, shared working documents, time cards, mobile apps, integrations, import/export, additional languages, & many other features of Corrigo Enterprise.