We’re continuing to enhance Corrigo Enterprise
Enhanced features available in the next Update for Corrigo Enterprise:
ENHANCED Service Level Management (SLAs)
Whether you manage vendors or technicians, SLAs can be matched to an individual location’s work hours, giving regions and individual locations the option to specify how quickly your team needs to respond to various priorities of work.
ENHANCED User Agreements At Login
User Agreements (and other documents you specify) can be delivered to your users in different roles and countries. As they log in through Corrigo from the desktop or from the Enterprise mobile app, they can also agree to these documents.
ENHANCED Materials Management / Reporting
If you’re using custom fields for your Stock Locations and the products you stock, you can add those fields to reports. More flexibility and detailed tracking!
ENHANCED Extreme Weather
If you manage dispatch for inclement weather events, mass-generate work orders tailored for extreme weather situations! Even without a WeatherWorks event.
ENHANCED Customer Invoicing
If you invoice customers through Corrigo Enterprise, you can now automate the entire invoice roll-up process to bill for completed Work Orders. Save a ton of manual work!
New currencies bring our current total of supported currencies to 76! Learn More
Plus additional enhancements to:
- Web Services
- Print Templates
- Mobile app security
- Roles & permissions
MORE: Recently-Enhanced Features
- NEW Extreme Weather Intelligence. Automatically generate Extreme Weather Work Orders based on storm events received from WeatherWorks.
- ENHANCED Consolidated Billing. Customers often require large Service Providers to produce a single consolidated bill for multiple invoices submitted by vendors for one or more locations. Billing your customers through Corrigo Enterprise lets you roll multiple invoices into a single Customer Invoice of a billing work order.
- ENHANCED Visits. Brings visibility and accountability to janitorial, lawncare, snow removal and other repetitive services, minimizing operational overhead. Ensures that customers only pay for work performed and providers/subcontractors are recognized for their performance. Learn More
- ENHANCED Asset Management. Already-robust Asset management features and usability are greatly enhanced. Asset details are available through a user-friendly page with all important Asset metrics and attributes in one place. Easily view and access Work Orders, PM/RMs (Preventive and Recurring Maintenance schedules), Incidents, and Refrigerant Circuits associated with an Asset. A photo gallery includes all pictures of each Asset, including pictures attached to work orders. A Replace Recommendation is now displayed for equipment-type Assets meeting the criteria for replacement. Visually indicates number of months remaining in the useful life of an Asset.
- NEW Smart Dispatch. If you have one or more teams of technicians with a dispatcher or customer service representative who does scheduling and assignment, you’ll love the new dispatch enhancements! Team communication and efficiency will benefit from many time-saving new features. Simple, calendar-based drag-and-drop scheduling for technician management allows a dispatcher to see the day view for multiple technicians and make assignments and scheduling changes interactively.Smart Dispatch also helps the dispatcher to automatically pick the right tech and assign the Work Order. Make the best assignment based on availability, proximity, area serviced, tech’s skill set, and online status of techs. Vacations and holidays are taken into account. Quick access is also provided to all unscheduled Work Orders a Tech owns.
- NEW Incident Management. Corrigo can now help you identify incidents, quickly react and respond to them, notify interested parties, and document follow-up investigations and new preventative measures. Learn More
- NEW Work Templates. Create intricate multi-subject, multi-point inspections. Define standardized projects involving multiple tasks and resources. Roll out projects and tasks across entire portfolios — or surgically targeted locations — with a few clicks. Learn More
- NEW Turns for Property Management. Incorporating our advanced Inspections and Work Templates functionality, Turns also includes a flexible dashboard for quick visibility into open and recently completed Turns.
- ENHANCED Materials Management: Replenishment Orders. Replenishment Replenishment orders save end user time and improve the accuracy of materials management. Corrigo Enterprise clients were already tracking materials used on work orders against stock locations such as warehouses and trucks. Reordering parts and supplies (MRO) can be significantly automated. Powerful mobile integration also simplifies the process of receiving new inventory. Learn more
- NEW Refrigerant Tracking. Designed in partnership with our clients: robust, easy-to-use new refrigerant tracking for companies who use refrigeration intensively. Fully supports proper record keeping and regulatory compliance reporting for compliance with EPA section 608, including 2019 updates to the standard. Learn more
- NEW Procedures. Powerful new field intelligence! For inspections, recurring preventive/scheduled maintenance, and other situations where you want to capture/maintain asset data. Learn more
- ENHANCED Warranty management. If you’re not yet managing Manufacturer or Service Pro warranties in Corrigo, recent updates bring even more reasons to do so. Learn more
- Connected Technicians (your internal crew) can share a work order! Secondary Assignees can check-in/out of Work Orders, receive alerts, add costs, notes, pictures, and more. Enhance your team effectiveness and help specialized techs work together.
- ENHANCED Mobile apps. Complete Procedures, add manufacturer warranties, display a list of active warranties for an asset – all from the Corrigo Enterprise mobile app. Remote wipe, download file attachments, and more settings to change permissions are also now available on the mobile app.
- Share information across your team. Enable sharing of information that’s applicable to multiple work orders.
- Service Pro price lists are easier to use than ever! These price lists can be viewed and exported by new categories of Enterprise users.
- ENHANCED Integrations. Global custom fields can be added to integrations which your Corrigo System Administrators can edit as needed directly.
- Hundreds more user-requested enhancements for web services and integration support, reporting, Preventive/Recurring Maintenance management, Dispatch management, Charge Codes, Refrigerant Circuit Tracking, document management, time cards, mobile apps, warnings and alerts, Customer/Store Portals for entering work orders, integrations, Proposals, mass import/export, inventory management, refrigerant tracking, user roles and permissions, custom fields, Shared Document libraries, additional languages, & many other features of Corrigo Enterprise.